The Sabrent CB-DB9P USB to Serial converter is the perfect solution for transferring data from a PDA or digital camera. The USB to DB9 provides a connection between an available USB port and the more traditional RS-232 serial port found on many devices. This adapter is designed for connections to cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB port. Simply plug your device into the adapter and the adapter into your PC or Mac. COM ports and Baud rates can be modified to desired set up.
* Provides the connection between USB and the traditional RS-232 serial port
* Works with cellular phones, PDA, digital cameras, modems, and others
* 1-ft or 0.3m length
* Supports the RS-232 serial interface (standard 9-pin serial)
* Supports automatic handshake mode
* USB full speed communication and bus-powered
* Single cable USB to serial communication
* Easy installation
* Mac OS 9.1 & higher
* Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8/8.1/10
* Linux 2.4 or above
* USB 2.0 TO SERIAL DB9 MALE (9 PIN) RS232 CABLE ADAPTER
* Driver CD
This product comes with a LIFETIME warranty.
In order for us to properly assist you, please follow these simple instructions:
Go to sabrent.com/support and click ‘Submit a ticket’.
Submit your ticket.
You must include your Amazon Order ID# number in the subject line.
- Provides the connection between USB and the traditional RS-232 serial port
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/ME/98SE, Windows XP (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32/64-bit), Windows 10 and higher (32/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.6 and Above, Linux 2.4 or above
- Easy to setup: Plug & Play – Simply plug your device into the adapter and the adapter into your PC or Mac.
- COM ports and Baud rates can be modified to desired set up.
- This product comes with LIFETIME manufacturer warranty.