When adjusting the fan angle, please press the right side of top cylinder of the fan.
This is a charging fan with multi-functional, convenient and practical, ultra-thin
size, folding, adjusting the angle to cool the mobile phone/tablet computer, but
also can be used as emergency charging treasure and LED lighting. This mini-fan
is not limited to the single function of cooling, multi-purpose mini-fan make you
buy less products into your travelling bag. It is a good helper for you to travel,
hiking, camping and outdoor activities. Good summer starts with it!
Dimensions: Approx :180*110*28mm / 7.08″*4.33″*1.10″
Output Power: 3.6W
Speed Mode: Low/Midium/High
Battery Type: Li-ion 18650 (2200MA)
Battery Voltage: 3.7V
Charging Type: DC 5V USB & 18650 rechargeable battery
Working Way: Use AC adapter or rechargeable battery
Working Time:2,4,8 hours (depend on modes)
Charging Time:5 H Net weight:197g
1 x User Manual
1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
1 x 18650 rechargeable battery
1 x Mini Rechargeable Desk Fan Personal Fan
- 【Three Adjustable Speed】: The LIBING Rechargeable Fan speed can be adjusted from low to medium and high according to your need, it can provide you more choices in different temperature environments.
- 【Cooling your Phones/Tablet computer】: Using the mobile phone/tablet computer to play games and watch movies for a long time, you can place them on the support of the fan to cool, which can protect your mobile phone/tablet computer and make you play more smoothly.
- 【Angle Adjustment】: The fan can be adjusted within 0-270 degrees, so you can adjust the most comfortable angle according to your requirements and habits, which can protect your health of cervical spine effectively.
- 【Emergency Charging】: When your mobile phone/tablet computer are low battery, you can charge them with your fan USB interface (5V/1A) and get the emergency power supply.
- 【LED Lighting】: There is one LED light on the side of the fan, which will be very useful when you travel/camp at night. Special attention: Open the battery cover and take out the battery to peel off the insulation paper attached on the positive and negative area when you get the fan. Then it can be used normally after you put the battery in place.