Here’s a versatile telescope designed to pack up and go whenever you hit the road, the trail, or the air. It excels for daytime birding, nature study, and scenic long-distance viewing, and will take you way beyond the Earth’s horizon after sunset for some casual nighttime stargazing and Moon-watching. The 70mm GoScope II features a 70mm-aperture achromatic lens system for high-resolution images of distant subjects. The telescope sets up in seconds on the retractable aluminum tripod which features a three-way pan head and allows smooth, easy pointing of the telescope. It comes with a correct-image prism diagonal, anti-reflection coated 20mm and 9mm Kellner eyepieces (1.25″), MoonMap 260 and a 5×24 finder scope. It’s a complete observational system that tucks away neatly in the included backpack!
- Grab-and-go day and night refractor telescope and lightweight aluminum tripod for beginning stargazers and families on the go
- Rugged, specially designed backpack holds the 70mm telescope, tripod and all accessories
- 400mm focal length telescope (f/5.7) excels at daytime birding use as well as viewing wildlife, scenery and casual nighttime observing of the Moon and bright planets
- Includes 5×24 finder scope for easy aiming and two anti-reflection coated 1.25″ Kellner telescope eyepieces (20mm and 9mm) for 20-power and 44-power views right out of the box
- Comes with the Orion MoonMap 260 to help you learn about the cool lunar features you see