The Premium Kids N’ Such Nursing Pillow Cover / Slipcover
Protect and style your nursing pillow (sold separately) with a Kids N’ Such Nursing Pillow Slipcover! With our design you get both fashion and function out of each Nursing Pillow Cover.
We’ve taken extra care to ensure that our Nursing Pillow Cover is easy to take on and off. It is also machine washable so no matter what messes your little one makes, you can easily wash it off in your regular washing cycle.
Unlike other slipcovers, we’ve made sure that the zipper is tucked away and won’t make contact with your baby’s skin. The zipper is located on the outer perimeter with an extra piece of fabric that keeps it covered at all times.
– Soft and breathable fabric that won’t iritate your baby’s skin.
– Fashionable patterns that turn your boring pillow into an adorable nursery item.
– Durable zipper that stays hidden when not in use.
– Machine washable for ease and convenience.
– 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed- That’s a promise!
We Are Parents Too
At Kids N’ Such we are real parents, just like you, who have small children. We know the time and effort required just to make it from point A to point B on a daily basis. That’s why it is our promise to help other parents find great products that help them conquer parenthood from their baby’s very first day!
- SOFT, BABY SAFE FABRIC that is not scratchy like other slip covers.
- THE HIGH QUALITY ZIPPER IS COVERED so that no matter which side of the nursing pillow you use; your baby’s skin never touches the zipper. It’s also durable enough to make it through regular washings.
- EASY TO PUT ON & EASY TO TAKE OFF of your nursing pillow so throwing it in the washing machine when it’s dirty is a breeze.
- GENDER NEUTRAL DESIGNS are great for any newborn, which makes this the best baby shower gift for boys or girls.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- It’s not just hype. Read our reviews and see what our customers say about Kids N’ Such. We are known for having excellent products AND customer service. We even have an average response time of less than 20 minutes!