Shipping Depth: 17.5 Shipping Height: 6.3 Shipping Width: 12.8 Master Pack Qty: 0 General Information Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: CP1350PFCLCD Brand Name: CyberPower Product Line: Intelligent LCD Product Series: PFC Sinewave Product Model: CP1350PFCLCD Product Name: CP1350PFCLCD UPS 1350VA 510W PFC compatible Pure sine wave Marketing Information: The CyberPower CP1350PFCLCD PFC Series UPS with Pure Sine Wave Output safeguards mid to high-end computer systems that use conventional and Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) power supplies. Its automatic voltage regulation (AVR) topology delivers clean and consistent AC power. Its patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models. The CP1350PFCLCD has a capacity of 1350VA/810Watts, (10) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and (2) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/7Ah batteries. The intelligent multi-function LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals for ease of control. Connectivity via (1) HID USB and (1) DB9 serial ports. Surge Protection for RJ11/RJ45 & coax. Two 5Vdc USB 2.0 charging ports for portable devices. PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management software, a standard Three-Year Warranty and a $425,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee are included. Product Type: Line-interactive UPS Technical Information Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P Receptacles: 10 x NEMA 5-15R – Battery/Surge-protected Interfaces/Ports Interfaces/Ports: 1 x DB-9 Serial Interfaces/Ports: 1 x USB Battery Information Batteries: 2 x Maintenance-free Sealed Lead Acid User Replaceable Backup/Run Time: 0.05 Hour 810 W Full Load Backup/Run Time: 0.15 Hour 405 W Half Load Battery Recharge Time: 8 Hour Typical Power Description Load Capacity: 1.35 kVA/810 W Input Voltage: 110 V AC Input Voltage Range: 90 V AC to 140 V AC Output Voltage: 120 V AC Battery Operation Physical Characteristics Height: 10.4 Width: 3.9 Depth: 14.
- 1350VA/810 Watts, Pure Sine Wave UPS system – designed to support Active PFC power supplies and conventional power supplies
- Line interactive, AVR and GreenPower – Protects PCs, workstations, and home entertainment systems. Prevents data loss and protects electronic equipment from harmful power problems.
- Multifunction LCD provides runtime in minutes, battery status, load level and other status information.
- Output Connections: (5) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (5) Surge Protected Outlets
- Energy Star qualified – Mini-Tower Form Factor – 3 Year Warranty